• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50cc Scratch Build From My Own Design Revisited

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Believe it or not I actually did some work on my project. :brian-banana:

I filled some of the covering overlap seams in the obvious spots then sanded and primed them. I spot primed them with with an aerosol product we use a lot at work for small cut through areas. It's not big progress, but it is progress.;)

Once I give them the final sanding, they should be nice and smooth.

20160624_111056_resized.jpg
20160624_111041_resized.jpg
20160624_111410_resized.jpg
20160624_215854_resized.jpg
20160624_220016_resized.jpg

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I've been using that SEM primer on my Krill. Was recommended by some friends that have done way more paint work than I.
We've been using it for a long time at work and it's been very handy. It's not made to do any filling, but it will fill light sanding scratches. Being self-etching, it sticks great to most anything especially metal, plus comes in several colors.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I really do not know HOW I haven't been following this one, but I feel like the moron that said, "don't invest in computers, it's just a fad" lol.

Seriously this thing is siiiiiiiiiiiiick Amazing work!!
Thanks! I've been impressed with the plans your drawing, very nice work.