• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50cc Scratch Build From My Own Design Revisited

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Tonight I covered the bottom of the right wing. With any luck I'll get the covering wrapped up this week, at least I hope.;)
20160328_212125_resized.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Would it not be nice to live close enough to Jetpainter so that when he starts to paint the plane to be able to sit in the conver with a note pad and watch from start to finish, and see this aeroplane turn into beautiful shining piece of art.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @Snoopy1, I would be sitting there right beside you, that's for sure. . . . :yesss: My other sickness it Classic Pattern planes (I know they're slimers, but I cannot help it). Anyway, I admire some of the paint jobs I see on Doug's & other guys planes and I could only dream of painting a plane and have a finish like those guys can.

Keep up the AWESOME work @Jetpainter .:big_yes:

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey @Snoopy1, I would be sitting there right beside you, that's for sure. . . . :yesss: My other sickness it Classic Pattern planes (I know they're slimers, but I cannot help it). Anyway, I admire some of the paint jobs I see on Doug's & other guys planes and I could only dream of painting a plane and have a finish like those guys can.

Keep up the AWESOME work @Jetpainter .:big_yes:

I love old pattern plans as well this a plane I finished a year ago not flowen yet it is painted but with stits, nothing like Jetpanter does. Belive it or not but I still have a Modified Ultra-sport that still have love flying it on glow.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 193

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I've loved pattern airplanes since I started flying in 85. My second airplane ever was a Speeda with fixed gear. If I every get this airplane done, next up is a Tipo 750 that will be electric powered.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Man they look so pretty just in the bones.. I don't think I could get close to your "ready to cover" any more.
I did not see the first imperfection :attaboy:.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yes I like that to see a nice wing that has some good out line and nicely covered with a fabric ready for paint. When ever I build and get to that stage I cannot stop rubbing my hand over the wing to feel it I am just a little nuts. I am build a Viper right now and all I am worried about is weight.