• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

not much time in the shop today, made an adjustable mounting plate for the Starter/alternator, you will see in the photos, not cleaned up , wanted to see if it did the trick and it did, later will clean it up, sanding etc, to make it look a bit better

Attachments

• lx.JPG
    lx.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 271
  • ly.JPG
    ly.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 282
  • lz.JPG
    lz.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 236

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I'm never disappointed when I have a chance to get up with this build thread. The craftsmanship is OUTSTANDING. Hopefully the weather will improve around here so I will be able to fly my little Dalotel soon.

Keep up the great work.
David

worked on joining the right wing , better part of 4 hours, still more to do but got it bolted, then attacked the tail wheel, , also you see my electric drive version of the mill slider lol

Attachments

• mh.JPG
    mh.JPG
    72.3 KB · Views: 220
  • mi.JPG
    mi.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 228
  • mj.JPG
    mj.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 227
  • mk.JPG
    mk.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 238
  • ml.JPG
    ml.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 247
  • mm.JPG
    mm.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 230
  • mn.JPG
    mn.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 217
decided the aluminum tail wheel was way too stiff, so back to the drawing board and made in fiberglass, Carbon fibre is also too stiff, so no go on this, the pictures here is not the finished unit but close, will have to paint it black to represent spring steel

Attachments

• mp.JPG
    mp.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 206
  • mr.JPG
    mr.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 199
  • ms.JPG
    ms.JPG
    53.7 KB · Views: 204
  • mt.JPG
    mt.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 233
  • mu.JPG
    mu.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 227
  • mv.JPG
    mv.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 234
  • mw.JPG
    mw.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 215
while waiting for the paint to dry on the tail wheel spring system, I took these pictures as a size comparison , hmmm I need a bigger shop lol

Attachments

• mx.JPG
    mx.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 212
  • my.JPG
    my.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 193
  • mz.JPG
    mz.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 222
you guys must be getting tired of this dam tail wheel, well its in and the spring action is good so I'm happy now lets move on to something else LOL

Attachments

• na.JPG
    na.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 209
  • nb.JPG
    nb.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 193