• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
I would like to give a big thank you to all of you following this build. I know its taking a bit longer then most build . so I appreciate your patience...
Roger....WE are the ones who should be thanking YOU for building this remarkable plane and sharing it with us! I just hope to one day see it in person....and meet you to shake your hand! :applause::applause::applause:

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Roger....WE are the ones who should be thanking YOU for building this remarkable plane and sharing it with us! I just hope to one day see it in person....and meet you to shake your hand! :applause::applause::applause:
@Pistolera,
I could not have said it any better myself. . . . . :big_yes:. This is definitely one of the best build threads I have followed in a long time. I cannot wait to see it finished and flying. . . . . :yesss:

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
@Pistolera,
I could not have said it any better myself. . . . . :big_yes:. This is definitely one of the best build threads I have followed in a long time. I cannot wait to see it finished and flying. . . . . :yesss:
+++1

finally finished installing the fin, (removable). now working on the stab, also removable. and at the same time I felt a bit more reinforcing on the front top of the fuse just aft of the firewall, so working on that also, I will post pictures later

I added the top front reinforcement, ,and started to fiberglass will need to do the underside, also added the rear plywood bars to bolt the stab onto it.

Attachments

• oq.JPG
    oq.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 414
  • or.JPG
    or.JPG
    79.6 KB · Views: 438
  • os.JPG
    os.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 415
  • ot.JPG
    ot.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 408
  • ou.JPG
    ou.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 374

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hello Roger,

Your monster Dalotel is coming along very nicely. . . . . . :yesss:. Flew my mini 60 size Dalotel yesterday for the first time in almost two years. Did my heart good to fire up the Rossi 61 and watch the plane scream down the runway. . . . . . :big_yes:.