• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 50% Dalotel 165

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Well....I run my piped DA150 for 15 minute flights on a 64oz Ocean Spray juice bottle. Still have about 1/4 tank left. I wouldn't want any less as i like to fly when I get her up there! I have no experience with 4-cyl engines, but would assume a 300cc would burn roughly double what a 150 burns...?

Well....I run my piped DA150 for 15 minute flights on a 64oz Ocean Spray juice bottle. Still have about 1/4 tank left. I wouldn't want any less as i like to fly when I get her up there! I have no experience with 4-cyl engines, but would assume a 300cc would burn roughly double what a 150 burns...?
you bring out a good point, I will have to rethink this, thanks for the heads up

while waiting for some glue to dry, I started toying with the rear instrument panel I still need to find French instruments since this is a French airplane

Attachments

• ov.JPG
    ov.JPG
    80.2 KB · Views: 237
fitted the 38 X 18 propeller, might have to go to a smaller one, and mounted partially the stab, but still need to make the front of the stab adjustable , since I need a stab incidence of about 1.5 degrees positive, but not sure exactly how much.

Attachments

• ow.JPG
    ow.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 265
  • ox.JPG
    ox.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 242
  • oy.JPG
    oy.JPG
    113.2 KB · Views: 240