• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
ive never seen that before...from the description it sounds like their version of welders adhesive. is that true? whats different about it?

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
Wow...you are right...much cheaper! I'll be getting some of this for sure.

Where are you getting "much cheaper"?
The $2.99 price is for 1 oz of Foam-Tac and Amazon has 2 oz of Welders for $4.99.

Not knocking the product just looking for a good price.

foam-tac is now 12.99 for 2 oz, so this is very cheap -and Bob Smith products are always excellent! 2 Dog R/c is also carrying it

ABLEC6

New to GSN!
Quick question for the 3DHS guys:

The AJ Slick 42" details page says they will be arriving late January with new color scheme. Any details or photos with the new colors? Nothing wrong w the Jeskey stars theme, I'm just curious. Will the new colors be in the bigger sizes too?

Thanks!
3DHS #1 fan!
James

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
Quick question for the 3DHS guys:

The AJ Slick 42" details page says they will be arriving late January with new color scheme. Any details or photos with the new colors? Nothing wrong w the Jeskey stars theme, I'm just curious. Will the new colors be in the bigger sizes too?

Thanks!
3DHS #1 fan!
James

pretty sure it was an update to the current scheme. they used to have a different scheme. recently updated to what you see now