• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

wedoitall

So, Wedoitall, did you fly your new Osiris yet?

NO! arrrgh! ive went over everything, watched the AJ video idk how many times, all ive been doing on the sim is rolls, etc etc. weather hasnt cooperated with me at all. this afternoon looked kinda promising and i was hope'n today but didnt get off work till late this evening.

im about to spaz if i dont get to fly it soon. if it flys as sweet as it looks, well that will be good.

SnowDog

well im not having any luck finding one used maybe i will try a 74" edge

The 71" Gas Slick airframe is hard to find...I waited six months last year for them to come in, and grabbed one right away...they sold out very quickly and they've been out of stock for quite some time since then.

I did find a few used 89" Slick gassers for sale recently....

nebwake

70cc twin V2
I would hold out for the slick, IMHO it is much better of a flyer. I love my 58 but sold my 74, it just didn't feel right to me, it was still great but the 71 is just awesome.

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
i agree. it has a lot to do with the 70 slick being the first ever plane for me to really 3D and tail touch with (yes, the 70 not the 71) and no other plane really compares to it. That being said, you cant go wrong with any 3dhs plane. they are all a bit different, but that first plane you really 3D with and feel comfortable with, nothing will ever compare.