• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

G.P.

70cc twin V2
I think that is what the "fly low - off topic" thread is here. We should get it straightened out so that we don't end up with multiple threads like that other site.

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
Just added the 47SHP and the 48 Yiper to the arsenal last week.....but a garage sale would be cool. There are still a couple that I dont have yet :banana:

Eagle34

50cc
74 Edge please and thank you :D

Already have a silver one that matches my Buck Huck. Had it almost a year now and its still in the box, haven't had time to build it yet but I do have all the components. Yea I know lame slacker, but hey when I get home I'll have been at sea for approx 245 days this year.

Vintauri

50cc
But then again, I do work for a huge company with the government as a customer, so I'm used to everything taking FOREVER.

I work for the State Government and things go one of two ways.... Slower then a snail going upstream in a flow of molasses or so fast you'll head will spin right into the ground right along with what ever project it was that got "Accelerated"!