• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Maybe I'll mount it with the stock muffler and fly it in. I have an old cowl to use and a brand new one for the piped version. Might as well get used to the airframe and have some fun with it.

Gets my vote. I have really been enjoying mine with no mods at all... might as well have some fun while you break it in.

split_s

30cc
XFC results. 1005565_487239534678574_58343087_n.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
Going flying for a few hours today. It's an Extra day.

- 3dhs 87" Extra (maiden flight with EME60)
- 3dhs 72" Extra
- 3dhs 48" Extra (EPP)

Should be fun!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks guys. Only got a 3 hour pass, but I'm just happy to go fly.
Maiden "should" be uneventful. The plane has about 10 flights on it with the DLE-55RA... So as long as I didn't bugger up anything on the install, the engine ran great in the 89 Slick, so I'm sure it'll be even more awesome in the lighter 87!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I'm hoping to get an afternoon pass after a dance recital! Then play date sleepover. I think daddy needs a play date after the dancing! Put in request for Father's Day to stop by our local annual jet rally for a bit after church.
Happy Father's Day everyone.

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm hoping to get an afternoon pass after a dance recital! Then play date sleepover. I think daddy needs a play date after the dancing! Put in request for Father's Day to stop by our local annual jet rally for a bit after church.
Happy Father's Day everyone.

Happy Dad Day to you also!
We have a dance recital this afternoon!