• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

njswede

150cc
If you haven't seen it before, AMA is doing a survey to better understand the habits and needs of park flyers. They're also asking what forums people are using. Make sure you take the survey and let them know about us! They don't have a check-box for 3drcforums, but you can click "others" and write in the name.

Here's the survey: https://www.research.net/s/76Y3BM3

It only applies to US residents, so sorry for spamming the rest of you.

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
If you haven't seen it before, AMA is doing a survey to better understand the habits and needs of park flyers. They're also asking what forums people are using. Make sure you take the survey and let them know about us! They don't have a check-box for 3drcforums, but you can click "others" and write in the name.

Here's the survey: https://www.research.net/s/76Y3BM3

It only applies to US residents, so sorry for spamming the rest of you.

Done!

dth7

Maybe I'll beat you to it. I am trying to finish up mine. Need to break in the engine then pipe it. We were thinking better to break it in a little on the stick muffler on a stand before tuning a pipe at high rpms. Any opinions anyone?
It's a DLE 35 RA

hone

150cc
Maybe I'll beat you to it. I am trying to finish up mine. Need to break in the engine then pipe it. We were thinking better to break it in a little on the stick muffler on a stand before tuning a pipe at high rpms. Any opinions anyone?
It's a DLE 35 RA
Definitely a good idea since the RPM can increase after break in which may affect the length of the header needed.

dth7

Maybe I'll mount it with the stock muffler and fly it in. I have an old cowl to use and a brand new one for the piped version. Might as well get used to the airframe and have some fun with it.