• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Snow Dog but I thought there was more then 4 FLI??? or am I smoking something???

We originally had 5: Austin, Ft. Smith, Knoxville, Cape Girardeau and NJ. Austin was cancelled. Dallas is replacing it.

-G

econpatric

70cc twin V2
Any chance there will be a 'FLI' in the North Central Mid-West area? Dad and I have been looking for a good first event to attend.

econpatric

70cc twin V2
Lol, no, I was just pointing out that Cape Girardeau is about as close as it gets.

Haha! I got ya. I was wondering?? :tongue:

It's really too bad there isn't something around here for us "Northerners." I would love to attend, but the minimum 12hr drive makes it a little out of reach.