• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Personally the FLI or any 3DHS event for that matter, is worth a couple hundred in gas, a plane when you end up smashing yours into the ground trying to impress everyone, and a couple nights in a hotel. Being at a 3DHS event priceless :)
+1 :)
I'll be camping in a tent, unless I can con the in-laws out of their camper for a couple weekends.... :rolleyes:
You coming to Tx? :D
What do my eyes deceive me a 1-hour drive to a FlyLow
Aww shucks :) 30 minutes for me!
It's a wonderful thing Ray! 3DHS, 3DRCF, and the 114th will put on a hell of an event!
Yahoo! (*cough* I recommended the idea to the club president :) *cough* )

Just gotta hammer out the priorities; what's more valuable, a couple hundred bucks for gas, or seeing an awesome event such as an FLI? :p

Personally the FLI or any 3DHS event for that matter, is worth a couple hundred in gas, a plane when you end up smashing yours into the ground trying to impress everyone, and a couple nights in a hotel. Being at a 3DHS event priceless :)

I'll be camping in a tent, unless I can con the in-laws out of their camper for a couple weekends.... :rolleyes:

What do my eyes deceive me a 1-hour drive to a FlyLow

You bet. If that is the one at Grapevine that was where I drank my first glass of Kool Aid and bought my 71" Slick. So cool to see it return.
I need to get a pony ride on at 87" before then! I need to decide whether to grab that or a 91"!

hosam

70cc twin V2
19° this morning and I hate it... I told the wife I would like to move to AZ and she half agreed... maybe it's time to consider it more seriously...

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

19° this morning and I hate it... I told the wife I would like to move to AZ and she half agreed... maybe it's time to consider it more seriously...

Which part would you consider? I've been to Phoenix and Tucson before, some nice places there.