• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Anthony7820

70cc twin V2
It's really fun when the flybar gets all twisted up after a crash and you can't get it out of the flybar bearings. :banghead:

gyro

GSN Contributor
It's really fun when the flybar gets all twisted up after a crash and you can't get it out of the flybar bearings. :banghead:

Yeah, that's fun alright... been there, didn't like that. I'm not really gelling with the mCPX I've got... might have to try something different.

So by the way, we've started working with Noll on the next garage sale... it'll be here on 3DRCF, over in the 3dhs discussions thread again. :grrreat:

aronph

70cc twin V2
took you long enough!

sorry...my fone sucks...if i load tapatalk it will just crash..my buddy has one of those hotspot fone things and i can get on the computer when we are sitting still somewhere. We are in Carlisle, PA at the terminal for a PM on the truck. We take a crappy 270mi load tomarow to Montgomery, NY then after that im not sure where we go but i have hometime next weekend so they better pull their head outaa their arses and get me to cbus by friday nite sometime....im gonna see how hard it is to fit 65 feet of truck in my parents driveway...you have my number man, hit me up. It's alot easier for me to text as im boppin around the country than tryin to chase a website....luckily i have my laptop, which has phoenix loaded on it and my TX with me....i been tearin up some trees on the sim the last 2 days...

Aaeolien

70cc twin V2
Yeah, that's fun alright... been there, didn't like that. I'm not really gelling with the mCPX I've got... might have to try something different.

So by the way, we've started working with Noll on the next garage sale... it'll be here on 3DRCF, over in the 3dhs discussions thread again. :grrreat:

Awesome this is good to hear. I am on the hunt for some deals during that one. :)