• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Santi8

70cc twin V2
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

Hint # 1
These will be applied to the bottom of the wings of a classic 3dhs plane!

Rick

30cc
PM sent. It looked like it would go on a Slick but the white and black of the current scheme wouldn't work. Thanks for the clue.

I'm really enjoying this site. There is a great group of people here and the sponsors are always stepping up with great offers and contests.

Thank you very much!

Santi8

70cc twin V2

Any place that opens its doors to the 3d community is a place I want to be apart of! Glad you are enjoying yourself so far- it will only get better! Enjoy your weekends fellas! Get out there and fly!

Santi

gyro

GSN Contributor

PM sent. It looked like it would go on a Slick but the white and black of the current scheme wouldn't work. Thanks for the clue.

I'm really enjoying this site. There is a great group of people here and the sponsors are always stepping up with great offers and contests.

Thank you very much!

Thanks Rick, and thanks to all the other members who are posting and contributing to make this site grow!