• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I knew that answer to that question....and I think I know the answer to another question...who's 70" Slick will this be going on? ;)
Unfortunately, I was out flying all weekend and therefore didn't see the post in time to answer first!

Congrats Rick!

It's not for mine!

I just upgraded to a dx8 earlier this year and am surprised how much I use telemetry. I am using it in my 71. I haven't moved it to the smaller stuff because of the weight penalty.

gyro

GSN Contributor
3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC thread

I just upgraded to a dx8 earlier this year and am surprised how much I use telemetry. I am using it in my 71. I haven't moved it to the smaller stuff because of the weight penalty.

I've used the tm1000 on 48" aircraft with no noticeable effects in performance. Just my perception tho.

I've used the tm1000 on 48" aircraft with no noticeable effects in performance. Just my perception tho.

I may give it a try then. I may try putting it in my 48" Edge over the winter. Its starting to get cold around here and I am a baby when it comes to cold weather. About 40 is my cut off to enjoyably fly. I am hoping to replace my EPP edge if 3DHS starts making them again but I may break down and get a crack yak. We just started our winter flying sessions in the local school gym.

nebwake

70cc twin V2
another very important thing to do with gas engines is to either use your trim or an idle up on a switch to raise the idle when in flight. Otherwise poptops, blenders , walls and other maneuvers at idle with "G" force will dead stick you.