• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

SteveT.

100cc
yep, with no mods to ban us for rightfully ***** on ##### :D :D

Eemmmmm.... so fast there "Red Rider"...We would really prefer that we keep the forum cordial....as there are going to be people that do like Hobby King, they will have their right to their opinions too... That said, we will not be accepting sponsorship from Hobby King....

Your friendly Moderator....

SteveT

Eemmmmm.... so fast there "Red Rider"...We would really prefer that we keep the thread cordial....as there are going to be people that do like Hobby King, they will have their right to their opinions too... That said, we will not be accepting sponsorship from Hobby King....

Your friendly Moderator....

SteveT

I'm in and happy to be HK ad free!

Very well put Chad. Trust me when I say it's not easy for me to keep mouth closed about it sometimes... but I've decided to do the one thing I can control, and that is my actions! I don't buy their stuff, and we've made this site so we as a community can get away from their sponsored forum site.

Speaking of hobbyking free. Where are some good sites to get some cheaper batteries?
It's kinda the same thing, but Hobbypartz.

3dbobz

30cc
I have been good. Starting to get back to flying weekily instead of once a month. I have missed alot it seems like.