• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

hone

150cc
Let's change this to just frequently off topic without the 3dhs at the beginning. I feel like everyone from the EF threads and 3DHS threads would chat it up more if there was a frequently off topic place for all 3d flyers not just owners of a particular brand. It just makes more sense for it to be a 3d flyer off topic thread so we will all be more united as a group. This is a new site and we should start it off by getting everyone together on one page.

SnowDog

Let's change this to just frequently off topic without the 3dhs at the beginning. I feel like everyone from the EF threads and 3DHS threads would chat it up more if there was a frequently off topic place for all 3d flyers not just owners of a particular brand. It just makes more sense for it to be a 3d flyer off topic thread so we will all be more united as a group. This is a new site and we should start it off by getting everyone together.

We tried that, and someone created a 3DHS thread because they couldn't find it. :) I'd prefer to remove the vendor name from the thread name, because I agree with you...3D is 3D regardless of vendor.
It will probably take a few days of "training" for everyone to get used to the new thread name...or maybe we actually put "vendor neutral" in the thread name to make it more obvious?
Please chime in on this, let's get a group consensus!

Also, I *really like* your signature! :D

SnowDog

Ok, I think the caching changes just kicked in...page response seems much snappier...anyone else notice an improvement?

Ok, I think the caching changes just kicked in...page response seems much snappier...anyone else notice an improvement?
Feels faster :)

Let's change this to just frequently off topic without the 3dhs at the beginning. I feel like everyone from the EF threads and 3DHS threads would chat it up more if there was a frequently off topic place for all 3d flyers not just owners of a particular brand. It just makes more sense for it to be a 3d flyer off topic thread so we will all be more united as a group. This is a new site and we should start it off by getting everyone together on one page.

I agree :)

Very well put Chad. Trust me when I say it's not easy for me to keep mouth closed about it sometimes... but I've decided to do the one thing I can control, and that is my actions! I don't buy their stuff, and we've made this site so we as a community can get away from their sponsored forum site.

Thanks! This is a great new site!