• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

Manta

70cc twin V2
I love both silver/red and the red/white schemes. Have flown both. Didnt crash either one so guess I cld see em just fine. :)
Is the 92 gonna be considered a 50cc or like 60?

teookie

70cc twin V2
I tried to get a racing scheme 74 earlier in the year but they were out of stock. Love that scheme. (I ended up getting another 72 instead of the edge, can't go wrong either way really. :) )

Can't wait to see the Blue 92. I already know it's the scheme I want if I ever get one of these planes! :D

Edit: Hmm, looks like the forum automatically made a hyper link on the the words "the edge". Interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Edit: Hmm, looks like the forum automatically made a hyper link on the the words "the edge". Interesting.

We have a wiki article titled "the Edge" and it automatically hyperlinks to the wiki article if you type the name of the article. While this is a feature we can enable/disable, right now we're happy with how it works, but appreciate any feedback you have!

Drew

70cc twin V2
Anyone ever seen this scheme ? Was told this was an early prototype before release of the 74". I added new pants and cowl.

phohgto.jpg

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Elevator throw looks very awesome.

When can we preorder?

The planes that are stateside are the prototypes. They will be testing them and making changes as they need. The most important thing is that the designer is happy with it. (Scott Stoops) At that point, they will start production.

If we go by past scenarios, 3DHS will open the preorders when the first shipment hits the water.

Hope this helps!