• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3dhs 92" edge 540 !!!

zmonster97

1 scheme is new. I really like it. All the others you have already seen on 3DHS planes. The new one is very sharp looking. My favorite was always the original grey and red one. But the new one beats it.

So there is more than 2 schemes for this plane?

gyro

GSN Contributor
So there is more than 2 schemes for this plane?

It would appear so... But who knows until they go to production :)

1 scheme is new. I really like it. All the others you have already seen on 3DHS planes. The new one is very sharp looking. My favorite was always the original grey and red one. But the new one beats it.

If you're talking about the one shown in the "teaser" pics release by theKm, then I completely agree, that might be one of the best schemes they've released to date.

B

Blucor Basher

We'll almost certainly do two schemes for the plane. One is the red one pictured, which has been very popular on the 74". We also want to have a racing scheme, but if you have been around for the 74" you know that there's a lot of internet blah blah from people who don't own the plane about visibility...so we asked Arron, our graphic artist, to design a new high-vis racing scheme. We love it and we're about 99% sure we're going with it for the second scheme. When we're sure, we'll show it to you here.

weaser42

30cc
The only time I have issues seeing my 74" racing scheme in flight is when I close my eyes:) There is just something about that scheme for me, quite different than anything else out there, very clean and sexy. Sorry to see the 50cc won't get the old racing scheme, but looking forward to seeing the new one and perhaps I'll like it even better:)

B

Blucor Basher

Yeah, like I said, the complaints come from people who do not own the plane. Ah, internet, how I love thee.

But yeah, I'm liking the new racing scheme even better.