• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 48" vyper

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
My yellow SV is probably my favorite plane right now. Does everything I can manage, and tracks incredibly well.

Yes it tracks extremely well. The mistake I made with mine was going 4S. I am new to 3D and it was fast. I found myself flying back to my old days of large free style flying.

SnowDog

Yes it tracks extremely well. The mistake I made with mine was going 4S. I am new to 3D and it was fast. I found myself flying back to my old days of large free style flying.

Yep everyone seems to want to over power these planes. The recommended setup is the sweet spot.

I started with a 3S configuration then upgraded to a 4S2200 configuration using a Motrolfly 2815-750 (custom wound)...I like the extra power for hovers and pullouts, but it is not overpowered. It certainly does not need any more than this!

Lovin my red Vyper.

4S 2200/2800 mAh

Attachments

• IMG_6132.jpg
    IMG_6132.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 264