• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 35% Krill Extra 330SC....CUSTOM-ARF!!!

tylerzx9r

100cc
Man! If this thing gets any more scale like features, someone might mistake it for the real thing! Looking really nice! Would like to see it in person!

yakken

100cc
I seen you are from idaho.I stayed out in fruitland idaho one time for about a month visiting relatives. Beautiful country out there.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Earle... back when you were splitting the cowl, you said you were doing the cuts with the Dremel... are you doing all of these cuts with the Dremel?? If so... really impressive straight lines !! Any kind of guide ?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I seen you are from idaho.I stayed out in fruitland idaho one time for about a month visiting relatives. Beautiful country out there.
Fruitland is about a forty minute drive. Nice little area over there. Sometimes I wish I lived in a more rural community. These BDD (brain dead drivers) we have here in the Boise valley can really cause a person to want to go absolutely postal.

yakken

100cc
Fruitland is about a forty minute drive. Nice little area over there. Sometimes I wish I lived in a more rural community. These BDD (brain dead drivers) we have here in the Boise valley can really cause a person to want to go absolutely postal.
I live off of a mountain road. Everybody here likes to take the turns on the wrong side of the road. Then they look at you as they pass like your crowding them. Dumbass drivers