• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Six hours later both sides done. Long day in shop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 255

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Gluing on elevators and firewall drying. What side to rudder and elevator go on opposite sides or what. Thanks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 238

BalsaDust

image.jpg
Are you refering to your servos? I always put both of mine on the same side. Look at my attached photo and you can see the output shaft of both are on the same side.

BalsaDust

Your almost there brotha. You can do it. Don't let that viper kit draw you away from finishing what will be a great slab don't get me wrong though that viper Kit will be awesome. Me wants one of them.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
So aggravated. Just spent an hour and half covering rudder and once I shrunk it. The bottom piece bend badly because it's soft balsa and its un supported. The piece should deaf be thicker. What a design flaw. So now I ripped the covering off and I'm going to have to truss it. Worst of all its my last piece to cover