• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Hey guys. I'm going to start covering the fuse soon. What is the order for getting fuse covered Thanks. Bottom, sides then top. Or do sides and fold over bottom and top.

BalsaDust

On a slab I just cover the sides and fold it over. Not sure how thick the fuse is though so that might not work as well if it's thicker.

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Elevator and stab have base colors on. Changed plans a little. What u guys think black stripe or red on bottom also not one wrinkle on those parts. I learned the truck is heat manegment and cut on cutting mat. Also I use a masking tape trick to cut on the part

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 233
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 265

Alky6

150cc
Elevator and stab have base colors on. Changed plans a little. What u guys think black stripe or red on bottom also not one wrinkle on those parts. I learned the truck is heat manegment and cut on cutting mat. Also I use a masking tape trick to cut on the part
Nice! I like the black stripes on the bottom (or the large checker boards with 2 blocks each color), but that is just me. Easy to see the contrast difference and I am used to it. But if you're low-and-slow all the time, probably doesn't make that much difference.

Alky6

150cc
Ya black is my pick to. How long would it take normally to cover elevator. One side took me almost an hour. Is that long.
I wouldn't worry about the time it is taking you. The more you do it the faster you'll go as you will inherently find efficiencies in your process. Besides, you are getting a nice finished product. Sometimes I have to remind myself ---- I enjoy the building process, so what's the rush?---- Point being, don't worry about the time, enjoy it and relish in what you are getting out of it. Besides, I am not all that fast at covering either, but I am getting better. Find the prepping takes the most time, pretty much like everything!