• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3D 30cc hazzbro extra

daman691003

70cc twin V2
That's it just the softest balsa unsupported.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 223

daman691003

70cc twin V2
I'm still fighting with the anti rotation pins. It's so annoying that the cnc router messed up the holes. Really pain in the neck. Won't fit in my drill press either.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 242

BalsaDust

If there is a dowel for each side I would say glue it to the wings but if it's just one dowel I would glue it to the fuse. That's just me. Really it's however you want it but yes you do want them in there.

Plane looks great by the way. I know it took you longer than you wanted on the covering but it turned out great. I think you will be very happy with the plane once it's in the air.

Alky6

150cc
Yep, covering job looks great! Now you've got some good experience under your belt to go to work on the Viper!

daman691003

70cc twin V2
Thanks guys. The covering did go better than expected. For viper I might to one color and a complete wrap from b and e graphics. But we will see. I will put them in the wings.