• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale 25% Krier Kraft build, a tribute to grampa.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Put the clear on the wheel pants and cowl this morning. I will get the airframe cleared after the holiday, then this project will be heading toward the finish line like a freight train.

564.jpg

565.jpg

Bipeguy03

150cc
I couldn't help it. After the clear hardened up this evening, I had to pin it together.

Ever have one of those "I can't believe I did that" moments? I've been happy with this thing from the start, but after finally seeing it put together and with all the right colors on it, it's the first time I've truly been pleased with how it looks.

Pics!

566.jpg

568.jpg

567.jpg

569.jpg

570.jpg

571.jpg

572.jpg

573.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I haven't really "made" the time to stay caught up on all the awesome threads. Especially the ones like this. I gotta hand it to ya man. That thing is just plane (pun on words-hee hee) right down RED HEAD gorgeous. And brother you know how I feel about RED HEADS. Way to go....
praising-the-lord-smiley-emoticon.gif