• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

103" Extra 330SC Building, Flying, and Questions

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
P1210731.jpgP1210734.jpgP1210996.jpgP1220065.jpgP1220080.jpg

djmoose

70cc twin V2
That's correct, I bought Donky's DLE 111 which used to belong to Bivens.

Next on the list is the remaining servos, power distro, ignition power expander, fuel tank, and flight packs.

Joe's Dad

70cc twin V2
103 getting a workout at the Wing Nuts Show

[video=youtube_share;JUFgxBwUGIg]http://youtu.be/JUFgxBwUGIg[/video]

Man, DJ Moose owning a gasser?

I'm a little in shock.

But, you're going to love it. The electric planes will probably be seeing less air time.

djmoose

70cc twin V2
Yup, I figure I'll enjoy some 15+ minute flights. I need the practice. Plus, I haven't bought a 6S 5000 in 3 years...and I'm looking forward to not having to buy a bunch of new ones as the 8 of mine are slowly laming out.

Man, DJ Moose owning a gasser?

I'm a little in shock.

But, you're going to love it. The electric planes will probably be seeing less air time.

The DLE 111 is a good running engine too. I would buy one. I know some people have complained about the transition they get with the DLE carb but if you feel that's a problem, you can always put a DA 100 carb on it to get a better transition. Depends on how much $$$ you want to put into it (a little over a $100 I think) versus buying a different motor (I.E. DA, 3W, etc.)