• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

ZDZ 112 Champion mounting

Not sure how Im gonna do a choke linkage.... The way it is set up right now, the control arm hits the blind nut and screw for run mode. I really dont know how or why it ran like it did the first flight, but it was incredible! I have all of next week to finger it out.

Had the beast down in the basement. Figured out why my choke wasnt opening. My blind nut spun in the firewall, keeping the choke from opening.

So, I removed the blind nut, and installed a flat washer and lock washer. Choke works great, now.

Thinking back from it, first 2 flights was great! Then I removed the engine to turn down a little on one of my stand offs, and remounted the engine. And when I remounted the stand off, I must have wrenched a little tighter on that stand off than before.... As it spun. Oh well. I stuck a 27x11 on it now. Comparison time!

Last edited: