• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Your 2015 RC related resolutions

SleepyC

150cc
I am going to do my best to find and bring the best news and info I can. As Bart said were trying to get me off the 12 jobs and down to one!
2015 is going to be a fun year that’s the important thing! We want GSN to bring the fun RC family back together, inclusive events, awesome gatherings and just good times!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I think I want to try and add in being present at some more events. This year I already have the AMA expo lined up next weekend, and I'm going to try and work on Wenatchee again. See if there's a couple more events i can throw in, maybe lodi.

BalsaDust

I have a couple.. Right now my shop is a mess and its driving the wife crazy as I'm using parts of the basement I said I wouldn't. So #1 is get all my stuff in my shop and have it be a usable workspace.
#2 Learn to hover belly in and start torque rolling.
#3 Just fly cleaner. Banging the sticks is fun but I would like to fly smooth when needed as well.

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
One of my resolutions is easy..............................FIND MORE TIME TO FLY:laughing:
My second resolution is to step up to 50cc planes and finish building my 50cc AMR High Wing Stick.:yesss:

David

BalsaDust

One of my resolutions is easy..............................FIND MORE TIME TO FLY:laughing:
My second resolution is to step up to 50cc planes and finish building my 50cc AMR High Wing Stick.:yesss:

David

Here is some motivation for you then on the big stick idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 336