• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Your 2015 RC related resolutions

ChickenBalls

"Cool Guy"
I'm trying to lay the smokes down "AGAIN" having some success with vaping, already down to less than 10 smokes a day, down from 2 packs, and possibly opening the 3rd, everyday. The benefit so far is that I have a little more $$$ in my pocket. TOday so far 3 smokes, looks like we may be in for a 5 or 6 smoke day. I've been slowing up for about 2 weeks now BIG Thank you to @emtp275 for getting me started, and for the support, much appreciated young man.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
I have a history of bouncing around to 6 or 8 different interests... so...

1. - To stick with one hobby!!.. well... NO more than three !!!
2. - And then finish all of the projects I have started !!
3. - Enjoy some IMAC stuff this year !!

emtp275

100cc
I'm trying to lay the smokes down "AGAIN" having some success with vaping, already down to less than 10 smokes a day, down from 2 packs, and possibly opening the 3rd, everyday. The benefit so far is that I have a little more $$$ in my pocket. TOday so far 3 smokes, looks like we may be in for a 5 or 6 smoke day. I've been slowing up for about 2 weeks now BIG Thank you to @emtp275 for getting me started, and for the support, much appreciated young man.

Get it done lol, well I wana see that 89 smoke tomorrow hoping the weather holds out

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Everybody makes new years resolutions, so why not.

What are your 2015 new years resolutions, that relate to RC in general?

I know for me it's working on rolling to the left. I am extremely avid and totally comfortable at rolling to the right. I can do just about any rolling maneuver to the right, but when it comes to the left I'm like a dyslexic ballerina who winds up falling on his ass. :laughing:So as of tomorrow I will start to work on rolling to the left and perfecting it. I can pretty much drag the tail feathers on the ground rolling to the right, so time to work on bringing that comfort level up when going goofy fingered.

Something else I am also going to work towards is starting to build a bigger kit. I have always hated kit building but I feel slightly incomplete in knowing that I've never actually assembled a kit and completely it, making ti airworthy. I figured bigger is always better so why not build something big and cool?:mario-banana:
You should get a Viper kit. You would love it.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
You would wonder why everybody doesn't have kits that are this easy to build.