• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Xpress does a BANSHEE build...

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
See. you already know what to say. How many times have you used that one I wonder. So what spinner did you pick, carbon fiber or plastic?

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Oh ho ho....So your name is Tanner eh...? another pice to the puzzal that is Express or is it Tanner...MooHaHa HA! Bazinga

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So hey man are you getting closer? Im interested in what you think on how this bird will compare to the extra. Don't you have the 93 Extra or atleast flown it right? I would like to get your honest opinion on the differences are between the two.

I have both. They are both excellent airframes. While both do 3D and precision well, the Extra will be better at precision as it has a more stable feel. The Slick will be better at snaps and tumbles and has a looser, snappier feel. The Extra has more wing area and feels floatier when slow. Really, neither one leaves anything to be desired. I have the DA70 in the Extra and a DLE61 in the Slick. Both feel about the same power wise due to the difference in weight.
All my opinion, of course.