• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Xpress does a BANSHEE build...

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
I don't understand why the price of a repair is so secret. I mean if they did you a solid deal good for you man, I just thought it would be good info for someone that might have to get a similar repair.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
All anyone needs to know is DA won't leave someone hanging if they happen to damage their motor in a crash :)

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
It's here it's here!!!!

20160308_115119_resized.jpg

All fixed up and ready to go back into the airplane :)

Looks like I may be acquiring the rest of my parts this weekend, shouldn't be terribly long until we're airborne again!!!

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
New airplane parts are comfortably at home, now I just need to find the missing sleep from this weekend and then get crackin' on putting the fuse back together. Hoping the rebuild is quick since I basically just bolt everything to the fuselage, already know where parts have to go :)

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Humm no sleep over the weekend. Was it a good time or was it work related? Hopefully it was a good time. :)
Glad you got your parts in, Im sure the install will go fast, like your plane. :flyer: