• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WIN (5) MKS HV777 Servos!! FIND OUT HOW!

camss69

70cc twin V2
I could really use these to finish up the 777 conversion on my EF 104 Extra... Buuuuttt I don't do selfies... I am an MKS fan though and I did get these today...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 427
Last edited:

HornetNZ

50cc
This is Hornets wife. I regret to inform you all that Hornet has just passed away from the heartbreak that his vacation in NC is ending just before Joe Nall begins. We all tried to console him and promise we could go to Nall next year, but he couldn't live knowing he was so close to R/C paradise a week too early. He passed out on the lawn and we were unable to resuscitate him. :( His sad corpse will be sent back to his family in Michigan soon. He told me about this contest in his last breaths, saying how he wanted to take cool pics with @SleepyC and the rest of the gang. I took this picture because I want to put together his last dream plane with the best equipment and have his friends fly it in his honor. Thank you all for your consideration; I know you all were like his second family.

Attachments

• 2015-05-03 17.09.46.jpg
    2015-05-03 17.09.46.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 685
  • 2015-05-03 17.10.03.jpg
    2015-05-03 17.10.03.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 708
Na.. we will be floating around in a golf cart, we will position some flags down by the 3D line in front of some trailers of GSN buds though... so we will have that!

Hey thanks for the extension and ... of course not sure where our rig is going to wind up but it will be as close to the flight line as we can get on Sunday. Feel free to set up flags or whatever... White RV/Black Trailer, white 10x10 tent with walls.... if you recall all that... stop on in! :yesss: