• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

WIN (5) MKS HV777 Servos!! FIND OUT HOW!

SleepyC

150cc
So, since cell service will likely be bad where we live (the 3D line) and nevermind getting the air-card to work at Nall for purpose of posting on the site; can you tell us now when and where the shirts will be given away so we can be there for sure? Yeah, GSN is so cool that we need the inaugural GSN/Nall shirts real bad. It's epic! And, can we wait til we get home from Nall (likely Sunday) to post the pics in this thread? We will likely get home really late Saturday night or early as hell Sunday morning... Pretty burnt out when we arrive home as you can imagine... :sleepy:

Sooon... before most of you leave.. we will post this...

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
So, since cell service will likely be bad where we live (the 3D line) and nevermind getting the air-card to work at Nall for purpose of posting on the site; can you tell us now when and where the shirts will be given away so we can be there for sure? Yeah, GSN is so cool that we need the inaugural GSN/Nall shirts real bad. It's epic! And, can we wait til we get home from Nall (likely Sunday) to post the pics in this thread? We will likely get home really late Saturday night or early as hell Sunday morning... Pretty burnt out when we arrive home as you can imagine... :sleepy:

thought about this during my flight out today, i'll talk to steve about it but i think we'll push the deadline out to wednesday so everyone can get home and get their photos posted to the website. no need to rush it