• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Which of all the 50cc is most stable

klussman84

New to GSN!
What about the MSXR? Love the looks and the reviews are good! What is the down side to this being a first gasser and 3d plane? 30cc or 50cc?

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
What about the MSXR? Love the looks and the reviews are good! What is the down side to this being a first gasser and 3d plane? 30cc or 50cc?

I can tell you what I've been told by a reliable pilot but keep in mind I do not have first hand knowledge so take it for what it is worth. His comment was "Great precision airplane, not as good as Yak or Edge for 3D". As for quality, right up there with all the other RedwingRC planes. I can PM a link to his website if you want to read about the plane.