Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Yippee! What the postman brought

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by stangflyer, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Do you do any business with DeeForce. Just curious I am an old JR fan.

2. No sir. Sorry bro.

Snoopy1 likes this.
  3. Oh yea looky here!

Attached Files:

49dimes, Alky6, acerc and 2 others like this.
  4. Closer wait for it..don't know why I'm nervous and excited!

Attached Files:

49dimes, Alky6, acerc and 3 others like this.
  5. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Read a lot about that plane it seems to be very popular and people like the plane. The only thing that seems to be interesting is which engine to put in it. What engine do you have in mind.

6. I was thinking the eme 70 cc twin. It has electric start which would be nice since I've got floats coming for it. Eme engines seem to have good reviews.

49dimes and Snoopy1 like this.
  7. I'd like to do an unboxing but only have phone camera and no-one to help.

HRRC Flyer likes this.
  8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    We are not picky as long as there is some there we are happy. Just unpack put it down and take a picture that will be great.

49dimes, HRRC Flyer and AKNick like this.
  9. Omg it's big! My first arf so didn't know what to expect..everything looks to be in great shape covering looks excellent, I'm excited for sure! Now to save for engine and new radio..

Attached Files:

49dimes, HRRC Flyer, AKNick and 4 others like this.
  10. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    A lot of people are happy with them, They are one of the heavier 70cc motors on the market out there. I'd look up some reviews on how other folks are working out their CG with the XCub. Who knows, maybe it needs more weight, in that case, you could even get the remote starter version ha ha! I have not heard anything bad about the EME 70 other than its a bit on the heavier side (almost a half pound more if I'm not mistaken).

Dennis did a little review on it a while back.
    https://www.giantscalenews.com/threads/official-3drcf-review-of-the-eme-70cc-twin.8036/

Sweet plane!!

49dimes likes this.