• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Wattaplane/Skywing 48" EPP/PLY hybrid Slick

gyro

GSN Contributor
just found out that Renea bought me the blue one for valentines day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gotta love my ol' lady!

says she wanted my to have a replacement for my TH edge. ive only had it for a few months but its already beat.

Lucky dog!

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Lucky guy! I told Sarah that I wanted plane stuff for Valentine's Day and she rolled her eyes. She smacked me when I mentioned heli stuff as a counter offer.

wedoitall

ha a counter offer that's funny. I guess I am pretty lucky. she doesn't care about the planes, so far. I have practically have acquired 3 planes this past week, so I'd say she will say that's enough for awhile.

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
Sarah still doesn't know about the Byper. She hasn't come to visit since I picked it up.

Before you judge me you should know that I got her two dozen chocolate covered strawberries for Vday.

wedoitall

just got my shipping notice. i already have all the electronics, but i think im gonna get a motorfly for it. so far i really like their motors.

wedoitall

had my wattaplane slick finished for a couple days. if it flys as good as it looks........ looks better in person. gonna put a few flights with the CF LG but im sure ill switch to a wire gear.

Santi8

70cc twin V2
had my wattaplane slick finished for a couple days. if it flys as good as it looks........ looks better in person. gonna put a few flights with the CF LG but im sure ill switch to a wire gear.

Just ordered the wire landing gear this morning... I want to really toss this thing around as much as I can, sometimes in tight, uneven, or bumpy terrain so I want the lg to take the abuse without worry.

wedoitall

Just ordered the wire landing gear this morning... I want to really toss this thing around as much as I can, sometimes in tight, uneven, or bumpy terrain so I want the lg to take the abuse without worry.

yea same reason i need the wire gear. where did you get yours?

Last edited by a moderator: