• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trailers, Toy Haulers, Etc!

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
Got my new toy hauler yesterday. The interior walls were bare plywood so I painted them white. It came with the e-track on the floor and I am also going to add them to the sides so I can make a midlevel deck for carrying wing bags. My Bill Hempel Xtreme Decathlon and Redwing 50cc Yak 55 fit comfortably side by side with room to spare. 20150428_153351_resized.jpg20150429_125857_resized.jpg

wfahey415

3DRCF Moderator
I'd love to head to Joe Nall but that just isn't going to happen. I've hauled the planes to the flying field yesterday and today and plan on doing the same tomorrow and Sunday. Then I have to park it and go back to work until next weekend. I would insert a thumbs down here but it is the j.o.b. that pays for all this fun so I guess I can't fuss too much about going back to work.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
I just rolled out of bed at a quarter to 5. I vowed to have a plane on the air by 6 am. No time for doddling! :D there is a big swap meet at the field so I want to beat the crowd.

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice! Have fun buddy!!! I'm installing a smoke system today as it's pretty dang windy today. Hoping I can test it out tomorrow but according to wunderground it's gonna be more wind.

3dNater

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
Did you score big at the swap meet?
Lol this morning when I got up I thought I was posting in the discuss anything thread. Sorry for the off-topic post :p

To answer your question... I didn't buy anything but I scored big... people were so busy trying to swap stuff that the runway was really open and free for me to huck my planes to my heart's almost content... I say almost because I had to leave at about 10:00 for my dmv appointment.