• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trailers, Toy Haulers, Etc!

dth7

3DRCF Regional Ambassador
One is installed by the front door to the left. You can see it in one photo. I will get a second one for the ramp.
Saw the little one on wall. I'd get a bigger ABC for the rear. It would suck losing the "cargo" to a fire!

vegasking

70cc twin V2
Wrapping up the last few things, got the lights installed, stereo is rockin. Going to be a good summer.

[video=youtube_share;N9qrycq-mwI]http://youtu.be/N9qrycq-mwI[/video]

vegasking

70cc twin V2
After adding the final touches, the trailer is 100% done!

3drc trailer.jpg

AKfreak

150cc
[MENTION=1010]vegasking[/MENTION] nice trailer. Btw I used to go to Springfield Mo all the time (nice little town) when I was in a MC. We had a charter there.

Spent part of Saturday wiring in my deep cell batts. I have my 12 and 24 setup now. Just need to find a charger that does not require buttons to start charging as I would just like to flip he power switch and know they are charging. LEDs are mainly what is left as well as more tie down points.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398703067.913095.jpg

maxx4wd

50cc
Just picked up my first small RC trailer - it's just a 5x8 but fits all the planes I currently own and one that I will own here sooner or later...

Trying to decide how to power the chargers and whatnot at the moment - but here's the progress so far...picked it up for a steal from a family member - just needs a little TLC and it should work out fine...

Thinking of using the e-rail system with the 2x4 hangers on either side so I have a solid shelf across the middle - mount the deep cells either on the tongue or in the front against the wall and then add a 110v extension to the exterior so I have either power available. Need to add some LED lighting and some field tool boxes, etc.

iphone backup 06-16-14 021.JPG