• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trailers... I wish I had done this.

Do-rag

100cc
Bipeguy03;12969 wrote: Supposedly it's 8 hours on eco mode, 1 gallon of fuel. I'm taking it to the DOGS show this weekend so I'll see if that's what it really gets

Thanks I appreciate that. If it is close to that I may buy two to power my trailer. The big Kipor I have is just so heavy and large. With two of these I can stick them under a shelve.

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Do-rag;12976 wrote: Thanks I appreciate that. If it is close to that I may buy two to power my trailer. The big Kipor I have is just so heavy and large. With two of these I can stick them under a shelve.

Yep, looks like that is doable...

Length: 19.3"

Width: 13.2"

Height: 16.3"

The 16" height is kind of tall, but it will for sure fit inside most cabinets... I'm still curious about the noise level in relation to a Honda....

mndless

Don't know a thing..
wife surprised me with a new geni for my birthday... Honda knock off Powerhorse sold by NorthernTool

13265=6856-42411_400x400.jpg
13265=6856-42411_400x400.jpg

Similar in size and form to the little Hondas and the box says 52db... we'll see how she works !!

Bipeguy03

150cc
Do-rag;12976 wrote: Thanks I appreciate that. If it is close to that I may buy two to power my trailer. The big Kipor I have is just so heavy and large. With two of these I can stick them under a shelve.

Yep definitely will fit under the shelf.

I had it powering my camper (no air conditioning) ran lights, fan and a TV for 9 and a half hours before it ran out of gas. Definitely worth the money!!

Do-rag

100cc
Bipeguy03;13323 wrote: Yep definitely will fit under the shelf.

I had it powering my camper (no air conditioning) ran lights, fan and a TV for 9 and a half hours before it ran out of gas. Definitely worth the money!!

Thanks for the info I will have to see if I can find a local source for two of them.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Menards, Tractor Supply and Advance Auto.. Although I think Advance Auto gets like $50 or $60 more for them than at Menards.

Do-rag

100cc
All good information we do not have Menards close by but we do have advance auto here. I believe Sam's Club carries them as well.