• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Trailers... I wish I had done this.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Bunky F. Knuckle;11737 wrote: Same one I have. I use it pretty exclusive for charging up 6S electric heli packs! :)

It will run all my chargers and power the small things in my camper like a box fan, tv/dvd, cell phone chargers ect., all while being super quiet!!

RJ 706

70cc twin V2
Bought a Honda 2000 to take to Joe Nall in 2010 and it has been worth every penny. Can charge pairs of 6S batteries and still power my fan with no strain.

Do-rag

100cc
Hopefully will start on my trailer refit Saturday. No longer need the bedroom that was built up front so time to rebuild. I will try and take pictures and share here.

edgewise

30cc
RJ 706;12327 wrote: Bought a Honda 2000 to take to Joe Nall in 2010 and it has been worth every penny. Can charge pairs of 6S batteries and still power my fan with no strain.

Definitely the way to go.

Do-rag

100cc
Bunky F. Knuckle;12898 wrote: I didnt have $2Gs to spend on a Honda 2000W genny. So I bought the next best thing for the $$ I wanted to spend. :)

Have a Honda but would probably gone with the champion had it been available at the time. Hey if it suits your needs to each his own.

Bipeguy03

150cc
Bunky F. Knuckle;12898 wrote: I didnt have $2Gs to spend on a Honda 2000W genny. So I bought the next best thing for the $$ I wanted to spend. :)

Same here, if the Honda's were a little closer in price I would have bought it. But the champion is stackable, for half the cost of the Honda you can have 2 Champions stacked and Paralleled to give you 3200W of power that's QUIET!!

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
12955=6001-upsidedown.jpg
12955=6001-upsidedown.jpg

I was just thinking he was from Australia.:eek:range:

Bipeguy03

150cc
Do-rag;12948 wrote: What is the run time on a tank?

Supposedly it's 8 hours on eco mode, 1 gallon of fuel. I'm taking it to the DOGS show this weekend so I'll see if that's what it really gets