Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Thoughts on MKS HV777 and Savox SV-1270TG

Discussion in 'RC Radio Systems' started by Notorious B.E.N., Oct 11, 2015.

1. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Might have been $94 as well................

Madinpensacola likes this.
  2. Hard to go wrong with that deal! :money_talks:

ChickenBalls likes this.
  3. If you guys need MKS servos hit me up. I'm an MKS Dealer. Just shoot me a PM.:way_to_go:

49dimes, dhal22, thurmma and 3 others like this.
  4. Well, I ordered a MKS HV777 from Amain. I had a $5 off coupon plus a $100 gift certificate that I didn't want to expire so I have 1 of the 8 I will need coming.

5. Looky what I received today!:woohoo!:

image.jpg

Pistolera, 49dimes, yakpilot and 3 others like this.
  6. That aircraft must be huge! :laughing:

49dimes, dhal22 and ChickenBalls like this.
  7. :LOL_gif:

Kitting four 35%'ers.:way_to_go: And I'll still have a few 777's left over.:)

8. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Awesome!

9. jhelber08

jhelber08 70cc twin V2

Little bit of a delayed response if you haven't figured this out already. The 777's use a futaba spline, the x8 series use a larger spline that mks sells. The x6 series 599's are spec'd very close to the x8 380's but have a futaba spline if you're looking for brushless and want to use standard swb type arms. I'm using the x6 599's in one of my 100cc's and love them, very very strong and fast just like the 380's that are commonly seen.

10. Jeff Yelton

Jeff Yelton New to GSN!

Indiana
    Please tell me where you found them for $92.00 Thank you