• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
View attachment 88324 Tonight's project was assembling a Freewing Stinger 90 for my flying buddy Tony. He wants to fly it Sunday, but is working late every night this week. So, I volunteered to put it together and set it up. These are awesome flying foamie jets!

Tomorrow night I'll tidy up the wiring and setup the radio.

Boy that realy looks good, foamy they have come a long way. After you have had the time to build it and maybe fly would you buy one.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Raining here also...power went out for awhile :(, but luckily I got my workshop project done Wednesday night or should I say early morning Thursday.

I will let you know about the project, but it will be in it's own Official thread.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Mike it's not raining in the shop.
I wish I could say that about mine.:(
I keep my airplanes in the family room of my walkout basement. I went to move one of my heli bags Thursday night and it was wet on the bottom. Just enough water came in in just the wrong place to get two helicopter bags and one wing bag water stained. They sucked up water like a sponge. Didn't seem to hurt any thing inside, but the bags look like hell.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Boy that realy looks good, foamy they have come a long way. After you have had the time to build it and maybe fly would you buy one.
At this point I'd say yes I would buy one, but I'll know more after I fly it tomorrow since I got conned into doing the maiden. That reminds me that I haven't flown off our Geotex runway in years.
I hope I remember how to steer.:lol2:
20160916_222311_resized_1.jpg

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I wish I could say that about mine.:(
I keep my airplanes in the family room of my walkout basement. I went to move one of my heli bags Thursday night and it was wet on the bottom. Just enough water came in in just the wrong place to get two helicopter bags and one wing bag water stained. They sucked up water like a sponge. Didn't seem to hurt any thing inside, but the bags look like hell.
Ugh. That sucks.