• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
All depends though. When the motor shows up I will see how it fits but if I cant get it where the pipe is hidden under the wing then I will not be going that route. It will just get a good ole OS 46fx or 46ax.

55ax on a pipe is a great combo. It'll tear the plastic cote off an arf.

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
You decide on a scheme yet?
Well it's not written in stone, but this is in the lead.
R47 Side On Gear Paint Red Black Wartteststripe.jpg

Moved crap around in the garage again, just a little bit ago. Have a clown coming over to look at one of my 4 wheelers Im selling on letgo. Doucher stood me up last nite. He dont show up by 430p, Im moving onto the next candidate in line on the quad.

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Moved crap around in the garage again, just a little bit ago. Have a clown coming over to look at one of my 4 wheelers Im selling on letgo. Doucher stood me up last nite. He dont show up by 430p, Im moving onto the next candidate in line on the quad.

You're too kind. I normally give them 1 chance to make it before I move onto the next.

I cant stand people who stand up me or my friends on stuff. Next guy can come out til next week, sometime.

I usually give people the benefit of the doubt.