• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The 'What did you do in your workshop tonight?' thread

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
I don’t need to say anything. Y’all get it when you see what did.
22762E73-C9BD-40C7-97E3-CB912F101BD8.jpeg

Working on my turbo otter again. My finger survived the CA attack. Phew!

Wild man

70cc twin V2
5F29A5A9-6B0A-4EBE-B963-CF4EA13C036E.jpeg 29FF0F93-D240-4127-88C3-0EF0970D48AC.jpeg 40A4DB01-CBC1-4692-87E0-D243E469A001.jpeg Had a minor mishap with my Blade 250 goofying around last week.Got all the parts needed, now for the repair. Parts added up to just over 40 bucks. I guess it could have been worse. Got Disoriented in the sun. OUCH!!

Wild man

70cc twin V2
4C47C889-CF97-47BD-AADC-7EB0D120C33C.jpeg My Blade 250 is back together and ready to go. Installed new Swashplate new rotor head Linage, a new main gear, tail boom, tail rotor blade, and a new vertical tail fin. After repairing the tail motor wires as previously shown.

Wild man

70cc twin V2
Now that my Blade 250 is down, it's back to planes the next one I have to finished is one of three my brother had bought a while back and give me one. A Dynam Waco-YMF-5D. I have had to do a lot to this from the beginning. I installed hinges in the Elevator half's and the rudder. The prop ran backwards had to change the ESC wires. I matched the colors and it ran the right direction. The wing tip lights were wrong, switched them around so that red was on the left and green on the right. All in all not very good quality, no wonder he just give it to me LOL!!!! Another thing that was bad, the wheels wobbled terribly. So I had to make bushings for that problem. This has taken way to much time to finish. Hopefully it will fly half way descent
Waco.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well between building a barn and wing bags. The 4 wing bags are almost done but the material I managed to get is just absolutely fantastic. So went back to the store and they did not have any more and could not get any more. So after looking around the warehouse house digging through all kinds of stuff and the area in the back of the warehouse I found a bale of the material, bought the bale and glad I found it.