• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The new new IMAC NW thread

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
Thanks! Still recovering from the event. Almost two weeks of that heat and no AC. Getting ready to check out some of the fields in the Flathead valley, still a push for the SD boys though. Weather and attractions in that area make it more disirible though. Yes, I can stink up the place Castle with more Edges!

C-Hymas

30cc
Ken-H;1281 wrote: Thanks! Still recovering from the event. Almost two weeks of that heat and no AC. Getting ready to check out some of the fields in the Flathead valley, still a push for the SD boys though. Weather and attractions in that area make it more desirable though. Yes, I can stink up the place Castle with more Edges!

I flew at a nice grass strip in Polson last year. They now have a club formed, Mission Valley Model Aviation. The nice thing about that place is when it is hot everywhere else it's not too bad there.

LOL.....Just got a warning over on FG for posting a link to this thread in the NW IMAC comp thread over there......

They're makin the choice to come over here easier and easier......

CB

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
C-Hymas;1317 wrote: I flew at a nice grass strip in Polson last year. They now have a club formed, Mission Valley Model Aviation. The nice thing about that place is when it is hot everywhere else it's not too bad there.

Yeah, I was supposed to go there for a show last year but it was too close to the Wenatchee gig. I was disappointed because they have some cool peeps I met there last year.

E

Eye Can't Fly

I need coaching, being the only registered guy in IMAC from Sask. leaves me feeling kinda lonesome!:D

mndless

Don't know a thing..
Eye Can't Fly;2333 wrote: I need coaching, being the only registered guy in IMAC from Sask. leaves me feeling kinda lonesome!:D

What part of Sask ?? Headed that way in a couple months..

E

Eye Can't Fly

That'd be cool but, I don't have a valid passport. Wrecked my new-to-me IMAC plane last week, and got hailed out! T'was a bad week, but thanks for the invite!