• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The new new IMAC NW thread

If you fly IMAC in Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, South Dakota, North Dakota, Western Canada.....come on in here and lay down some syllables ;)

CB

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
When we going to have one on Montana? Is there any or do I need to start making plans?

There were a couple of guys "on the other side" asking about flyin in Montana. I dont know of any contests in Montana...looks like the closest may be Coeur d'Alene which is happening 8/30. Looks like you might have to put one together....I know there are some SD guys interested and you could probably pull in some of those pesky Canadians :D. It'd be nice to see another big Edge competing! I'm hoping to finish my recover job this winter on mine so I can represent... :cool:

CB

C-Hymas

30cc
Ken-H;1186 wrote: When we going to have one on Montana? Is there any or do I need to start making plans?

You will have to talk to Mike V to work out the details. It will most likely take you or someone in that area to step up to CD.

What part of Montana?

Ken-H

Centerpunchit!
C-Hymas;1194 wrote: You will have to talk to Mike V to work out the details. It will most likely take you or someone in that area to step up to CD.

What part of Montana?

I am in Great Falls now. Yeah, I may have to step up. I kind of want to get back into it again. Funny cause I waited until I moved away to get the urge again...haha.

C-Hymas

30cc
Ken-H;1222 wrote: I am in Great Falls now. Yeah, I may have to step up. I kind of want to get back into it again. Funny cause I waited until I moved away to get the urge again...haha.

You can call me slow but I just connected the dots. You guys put on a great event last weekend in Wenatchee. It was my first Huckfest, good to talk to you.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
aarestor;1240 wrote: If you put one on the SD boys would try and support it.

I know I'd try to make it, depending on time frame. Thanks for getting me hooked Gene, I actually set up actual IMAC rates on a plane yesterday can you believe it? Kwilson was here from FL and flew unlimited with my big PAU......showed me that I have a LONG way to go.