• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool The I'm going out flying thread 2017

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Maiden and follow up flight done. Whew...lol. Glad that's over with. Had a really successfully good outing.

Post maiden and follow up flight photo. Video to come.

View attachment 98612
Awesome! Glad to here to went well!

I got some stick time on my buddy Tony's big Comp ARF Sukhoi today. Wow! What an airplane! I hadn't flown it in a few years, but it's never flown as good as it does now. The only things I've flown with power as smooth as that DA200 were electric. Tony is glad now he didn't sell it, and so am I, I think I'm in love!
Now if I could only hit the Powerball!

:brian-banana::brian-banana::brian-banana:

20170827_142554_resized.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!

I got some stick time on my buddy Tony's big Comp ARF Sukhoi today. Wow! What an airplane! I hadn't flown it in a few years, but it's never flown as good as it does now. The only things I've flown with power as smooth as that DA200 were electric. Tony is glad now he didn't sell it, and so am I, I think I'm in love!

View attachment 98613

That is so cool. I will say that 4 cylinder power is a whole new experience. I really am pleased with the 212 now. And a four cylinder Sukhoi...well, that is absolutely a winning combination.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1

View attachment 98613

Wasn't that plane for sale recently?

Xpress

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Successful re-maiden of the Yak, just need to do a couple of mild flights on her when I get to Washington on Wednesday and it'll be ready to throw down. Have 3 flights on her now of just boring circles in the sky- Engine is all tuned up and running great, more power every flight.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
My apologies everyone. It seems my internet connection is exceedingly slow for some reason. It must be the Hurricane in Texas. You know how they route everything and outsource everything...well I am thinking my internet connection has been outsourced and re-routed through Texas. Grrrr.... I can't get the videos of todays maiden to upload. I will keep trying...but doubt it will be this evening. Sorry gents....