• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Cool The I'm going out flying thread 2017

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Yeah mine is in rough shape but for the most part all the major damage is from the wing tube forward so a motor box kit that they sell should fix it.

Who's the ARF supplier that sells a box kit that must make it a little easier to repair.

BalsaDust

It's a 3DHS airframe. The motor box doesn't include everything I need but includes the major stuff. Best part is the motor box kit is only $25

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
It's a 3DHS airframe. The motor box doesn't include everything I need but includes the major stuff. Best part is the motor box kit is only $25
Thanks that it's good to know I must keep that in mind when I buy my next plane, because it will not be another Hanger 9 they change and drop models with in a couple years and you can not get parts for them very annoying.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
It's "t" minus zero. It's "GO" time.
20170827_083045.jpg
20170827_083019.jpg