• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
Made it out yesterday and had some fun!!

IMG_0840.JPG
IMG_0841.JPG
IMG_0842.JPG
IMG_0843.JPG

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey @49dimes,

What are we going to do with this @stangflyer character? He comes on here last night with a post telling everybody his "Baby" went down, then he waits God knows how long to tell us the plane is still in one piece. Like you, I was waiting to see pictures of a blue & white bag of toothpicks. I think we need to go pay him a little visit and take his "Baby" away from him for a while, to teach him a lesson. Then we could go fly it like we stole it. . . . . . . :laughing:

Rob,

I think you are the only person on GSN happier than I am with your good luck yesterday. I had never heard of cylinder bolts coming loose on 3Dubs either. I will most certainly add that little tidbit to my monthly maintenance checklist for sure.:big_yes:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Hey @49dimes,

What are we going to do with this @stangflyer character? He comes on here last night with a post telling everybody his "Baby" went down, then he waits God knows how long to tell us the plane is still in one piece. Like you, I was waiting to see pictures of a blue & white bag of toothpicks. I think we need to go pay him a little visit and take his "Baby" away from him for a while, to teach him a lesson. Then we could go fly it like we stole it. . . . . . . :laughing:

Rob,

I think you are the only person on GSN happier than I am with your good luck yesterday. I had never heard of cylinder bolts coming loose on 3Dubs either. I will most certainly add that little tidbit to my monthly maintenance checklist for sure.:big_yes:

Road trip!:big-grin:

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
It was right at the door where you paid to get in. You couldn't miss my buddy's fathers' B25 Mitchell bomber. It was two tone dark blue with Saito 91's in it. You probably saw the Extreme Fight electric MSX too. I had a two tone gray jacket with orange zippers on it.
I remember seeing the EF MSX when I did a couple walk-throughs. I remember the bomber catching my eye as well.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Hey @49dimes,

Rob,

Truthfully...I was expecting to see the same. Especially when I arrived across the hill from her and all i could see was white and blue upside down. Didn't intentionally mean to alarm ya David.