• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

The I'm going out flying thread 2016

HRRC Flyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Rob,

In your previous post, you mentioned that the bolts were known to come loose on "some" of the 3Dubs. Did your friend tell you which other motors this is known to happen with? Just curious.

Thanks Buddy:way_to_go:

Luchnia

70cc twin V2
You should ride on up for the fun fly then. Should be a great time.
I can vouch for that. I attended a funfly there a couple years ago and those guys are super cool. You could not ask for better, well you could, but you won't get better :D

They have a bunch of nice planes, a great field (easy to get to), and great hospitality - a winning combination.

BTW, yakken where are you from?

yakken

100cc
I can vouch for that. I attended a funfly there a couple years ago and those guys are super cool. You could not ask for better, well you could, but you won't get better :D

They have a bunch of nice planes, a great field (easy to get to), and great hospitality - a winning combination.

BTW, yakken where are you from?
Eastern panhandle wv